The Backorder Items screen provides a list of all items currently on backorder. Details include purchase order and order numbers, order date, item details, and expected ship dates. You can also request to expedite any items on backorder by drilling into the order details.
How it Works:
- Click the Customer Portal link at the top of the website
- Click the Backorders tab
- Use the search bar and dropdowns to filter your results or reorder the table by clicking on column headers.
- To print or export the table to a CSV, use the links in the top-right corner.
- To expedite an item:
- Click on an order number link to drill into the order details.
- Check the "Expedite" box on the backordered item.
- Click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.